Scavenger Hunt

Thursday 8 July 2010

Thursday 8th July

Hello - just a quick mid-week post.
There was much excitement at school today and yesterday.
My DS was an ugly sister in the school production of Cinderella Rockafella.
This means he was dressed in full panto dame style complete with orange wig ~ lots of lipstick and fab boobs which drop out all the time!
He had a solo to sing and I was V~E~R~Y proud.
Whilst the production was in full swing yesterday afternoon some builders on a building site near managed to find a WW2 incendiary bomb with a digger and it went off.
No-one was hurt so that was good - but the bomb disposal unit sealed the area off ~ disrupting journeys home.
The fire brigade were then AGAIN today I think looking for more.
A few pretty garden things to show.
Day Lily.
White Daisy Thing
On a knitting note I did a bit more of my World Cup Socks whilst watching Spain and Germany ~ as I've just realised that it's nearly over and they're not finished ~ so best get a move on.
Back to school again soon for this evening's production ~ I'm not sure who gets more nervous ~ me or the kids!
Byeeeeeeeeeee Clicky Needles.



1 comment:

  1. Crikey! I've just been catching up on all your posts! You have been busy! Looks like you had fun camping! Like the inflatable drinks chiller!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for popping in to read my ramblings!
Please leave a comment ~ I do appreciate them.

Clicky Needles.