Scavenger Hunt

Friday 24 December 2010

The Candle has Gone

Hello.
The advent candle has all burnt away.
We've had a lovely day, finally getting to see Harry Potter. I enjoyed it very much, but didn't want it to end! We now have to wait for the last part.
*sigh*
I laid my table today ~ the 'tablecloth' is some fabby glitter wrapping paper that I found in WH Smiths last Christmas ~ so sparkly!
So now we wait for Santa to come.

If you don't know the folks at NORAD track Santa as he delivers his presents. As I type he is in Taunggyi, Burma. This is a fabulous service and it's good to know they use their satellites for other things.

Lastly may I wish you a lovely, lovely day tomorrow, I hope you get what you wish for.

HAPPY CHRISTMAS.............Clicky Needles.



4 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful Christmas, I hope santa puts lots of lovely things in your stocking x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the sparkly tablecloth, what a great idea!! Have a lovely Christmas, and I hope Santa is good to you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happiest and most peaceful Christmas to you and yours. xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for popping in to read my ramblings!
Please leave a comment ~ I do appreciate them.

Clicky Needles.