I was very pleased a few weeks back to be awarded the Liebster Blog Award by Stocki.
I now need to pass the award on to 5 other bloggers with under 200 followers.
I've been thinking for some time about this one and I would like to pass the award onto::
1. Christine of Christine65 She makes some really beautiful things, have a look at her 2011 review.
2. Jill at doodlywhatsits. To my shame I've only just found Jill is a blogger. She has a similar taste to me in knitting and is real ale lover too!
3. Northern Monkey. Beautiful knits and very exciting news of a baby on the way.
The above are all fellow Phoenix Forum Members.
4. Chez Penny. Tales of a craft and second hand shop in Le Dorate, Haute Vienne, France. Wish I lived closer!
5. The Really Big Dream Blog. Some friends also living in France who run a fabulous Gite called Les Cresiers. J has recently taken up knitting.
So there we are. I'd like to thank Stocki for awarding it to me and I have to thank my family's patience with me when I blog.
"Mum, can I..........."
"No, I'm blogging........"
I love reading other's blogs for all the wonderful inspiration they give and hope you enjoy reading mine.
Thanks again.........Clicky Needles.
P.S. I wanted to add Country Girl and Life on the East Coast to my list. She's the person who introduced me to the Photo Scavenger Hunt. She's also just obtained a VW Camper and is going to renovate it, so I'm very much looking forward to the progress of that. I can't add her as she has over 200 followers so she's getting a special mention here.