Scavenger Hunt

Sunday 3 November 2013

Knitting!

Hello again.

I thought you might like to see what been on my needles lately.

A cerise pink felted bag.
I bought the yarn at Wonderwool back in April and knitted and felted it fairly soon after.  It's taken a very long time to sew on the button.  The pattern is by Bev Beattie.  I used every last cm of the 3 balls of yarn.
I finished the hat I was making for my colleague C.  She had asked for a hat and found the pattern.  I so was flattered to be asked. I've used Eden Cottage Yarns Maya, a lovely soft alpaca.  It was a pleasure to knit with and is going to be a really warm hat.  I added an extra pattern repeat as C wanted it nice and slouchy.
The pattern is here if you fancy it.
It's all wrapped up now.
Lastly, progress on my Temari cardi. As you can see not much, but there we are.  I'll remedy that soon.

That's me for now, have a great week.

Bye.........Clicky Needles. 

6 comments:

  1. WOW WOW WOW, :) Thanks for giving us the opportunity to admire your good work, Mrs. CN! You inspire me to get busy!
    Gracie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh, just been to look at Temari, very nice, can't wait to see your progress. Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your bag, its gorge - especially with that whopper of a button!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those all look good, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore that bag! The button is fantastic too.
    Marianne x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for popping in to read my ramblings!
Please leave a comment ~ I do appreciate them.

Clicky Needles.