Scavenger Hunt

Sunday 31 January 2016

Got Those Gloves Done

Hello there.

Well, I finished my gloves.  I love the yarn ~ Drops Delight ~ it's so cosy.  I made the finger tips on the right hand match the left.
I'm very pleased with the overall result.  Not that I'll be needing them anytime soon, the weather is still warm, rainy and windy.  
Mr Clicky and I excused Master Clicky from rugby training this morning and went to the local DIY store to buy tiles for our en-suite.  It's been needing attention for several years now ~ we are unable to use the shower because the tiled walls have given up the ghost.  So we've bought tiles, 
a shower, a shower cubicle, got some mosaics on-line and been to Ikea at Bristol for a sink unit, lights and tap.  (Obviously I bought other things in Ikea too, chopping block, tea lights etc.)  We just need to get the toilet and spot lights now.
Hopefully the plumber will be coming a few weeks time, I can't wait.

I think that's me for now, I need to decide what my next knitting project will be.

See you soon.

As always have fun.

Bye.........................Clicky Needles





5 comments:

  1. Cheers for your completed gloves and your successful shopping. I am so pleased with my IKEA purchases and hope you will be with your purchases as well. Wishing you a happy week xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your gloves will come in handy for when you need
    them. They're gorgeous. Looks like you guys are
    gonna be busy.
    Cheers, Anita.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your gloves look great! I like the finger tips! You could start a trend. Hope that the bathroom renovations go well, a big job, but well worth it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like it is going to be beautiful when it is all done. Good luck.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's wonderful your infos. Thank you very much

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for popping in to read my ramblings!
Please leave a comment ~ I do appreciate them.

Clicky Needles.