Scavenger Hunt

Sunday 22 May 2016

Residential

Hi there.

Today we visited the beautiful Cotswold town of Burford and had a lovely lunch and catch up with our friends from London.
It is a lovely place and that Cotswold stone, oh!  I was rather pleased with myself that I got a break in the (constant) traffic to get the pic.
Gorgeous Wisteria.

I love the milk churns outside the cheese shop.
We bought a sofa in a charity shop for our french house and that went back to London with our friends.  Happy times.

Tomorrow I'm off on a school residential with a bunch to 10-11 year olds.  For some it will be their first time away from home.  
There will be kayaking, high ropes, archery etc.
What could possibly go wrong?

Have a wonderful week.

Bye for now.....Clicky Needles.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a really lovely day! Hope that the residential goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great trip, you will need a vacation after this one.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love seeing the stone, too! Praying nothing goes wrong on your Residential! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the churns too!!! What a lovely place you went to visit. Good luck with the trip. What could go wrong! lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for popping in to read my ramblings!
Please leave a comment ~ I do appreciate them.

Clicky Needles.