Scavenger Hunt

Thursday 17 May 2018

Sunny Days

Hello Folks!

Well, the weather in the last few weeks has changed for the better and people have been coming out into their gardens and dusting off their barbecues.  I went to buy a new watering can in the local diy store over the bank holiday, to find the whole of the town there and not a watering can in sight!  

I found a bistro table and chairs to fit our new little patio made recently by our builder.   It’s the same colour (yes orange!) as the accent colour in our new extension making the two blend well.
Previously we had planted shrubs in this corner which had grown large and I had forgotten how bright and sunny it is.  I’ve also added solar lights so we can sit out there on a warm spring evening.
The extension is proving to be a lovely place and I am finding unexpected shafts of sunlight coming through the velux windows as the sun gets higher in the sky.

The dog has been enjoying the sun also, there's nothing he likes more than snuffling through the uncut verges on his walks.
Do you remember that I lost my crochet hook?  Well I was flipping my mattress the other day and found it, wedged between the slats and the frame of the bed!  No wonder I couldn't find it! 
That's me for now,  I'll be back with some crochet news next time.

See you soon..................Clicky Needles.



4 comments:

  1. Love the orange bistro table and chairs! Good for you to find your lost hook. I lost my bronze one for a long time and found it UNDER my keyboard for the computer. ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you are enjoying your addition and the beautiful outdoors. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh the lost is found! I thought I had lost my wooden crochet hook and found it buried in the big skein of yarn of the project I was working on this week. JOY! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for popping in to read my ramblings!
Please leave a comment ~ I do appreciate them.

Clicky Needles.