Scavenger Hunt

Sunday 25 April 2010

Sunday 25th April

Hello. Firstly I need to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my Mum.

A busy day today - DS's last rugby match of the season, which he enjoyed a lot. I've not managed any Knitting or Crochet yet today (boo) but I have done some gardening and walked around taking photos of things growing. I love this time of year.

Our garden is not big about 20m x 15m so everything has to earn it's place or it goes.

We have a Snowberry in full bloom, which as the name suggests will be covered in berries soon, which the birds will love.

Close up of the flowers

Also popping up one (of many) Hostas. Hostas are great but unfortunately the snails and slugs think they are too. There are loads in our garden which look lovely before the pesky things turn them into ribbons but I don't mind too much.


The other thing I'd like to show you is the Rheum (ornamental rhubarb) which has this lovely purpley tinge to it whilst the leaves are coming out.

Hopefully I'll get some knitting done tonight - after the ironing - might be starting a new project. (Which is a bit naughty because my New Year's Resolution is to ONLY HAVE TWO THINGS ON THE GO AT ONCE.)

ClickyNeedles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for popping in to read my ramblings!
Please leave a comment ~ I do appreciate them.

Clicky Needles.