Scavenger Hunt

Thursday 24 June 2010

Thursday 24th June

Hello All!
Just a quick report on the two trips this week.
On Tuesday I went to The Cotswold Wildlife Park with the littlies in school.
We had great fun and saw all sorts of fabby animals, and what's so great, you can get really close. (There is a deep ditch between but no wire.)
It was a lovely summer's day.
We were told by a member of staff that latest thinking is the stripes of a Zebra are not for camouflage but for identification.
The lions had the best idea ~ just sunbathing.........

.................but my favourite ~ Meerkats ~ this Dad on look out whilst his family were having a nice time.................
.....................lying in the sun too.
We had several fall asleep on the coach on the way back ~
and that was just the adults.
On Wednesday I went to Cattle Country with the Year 3/4 class ~ which to be honest, involved charging around, zip wires, drop slides, trampolining and getting wet in the splash pool.
Everybody had a wonderful time and there was no need for the sick bucket on both trips ~ which is always a bonus.
I even managed to get a bit on knitting done on the coach!
Byeeeeee for now. Clicky Needles.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like that would be a lovely day trip, especially with the sunny weather!

    I do like your lime green watch a lot. My mum had a bottle green school uniform but mine was red and black and I wasn't particularly traumatised by wearing those colours!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for popping in to read my ramblings!
Please leave a comment ~ I do appreciate them.

Clicky Needles.