Scavenger Hunt

Saturday 24 December 2011

One Sleep to Go

Hello all!
Thanks for your birthday wishes.

Well, the candle is looking a little worse for wear but it's nearly all gone.
The shopping has all been done I've made the chocolate roulade and the fire is warm and cosy.
 I promised to show you some more of my decorations, so here they are.
The 'childrens' tree in the hall.  
This has decorations the children have made over the years.
The garland going up the stairs.

With the lights on.
This garland gives me chance use some beauties that don't fit with the living room colour scheme!
On the banisters I hang baubles.
The bookcase in the hall.
Bells on all the doors.
Dining room windowsill.
Snowflakes in the windows.
I've laid the table........
.........and the finishing touch, lots of glitter on the floor.

 The glitter on the floor came about by accident when me and DS were making Christmas cards one year.  He must have been about 8 at the time.  I walked out the room and came back in to find him pouring glitter straight on the floor, my initial crossness soon went because it looks sooooooooooo beautifully sparkly!   

So all in all, I go a bit wild with the decorating and woe betide anyone who tries to move anything.

It just remains to say, have a super Christmas and I hope you get what you wish for.

Don't forget to Track Santa with Norad.  As I write he's on Christmas Island off Australia.

Have a wonderful day........................Clicky Needles.

7 comments:

  1. Happy Christmas to you & yours, Clicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. No one could accuse you of not trimming up. Have a wonderful Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not sure about the glitter on the floor - bet you carry on finding it around the house way into Spring!?!

    I hope you have a fantastic one and yes, we always follow NORAD!
    -x-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a very Merry Christmas and best wishes for 2012........may it be all you wish for, with plenty of knitting thrown in.

    lily x

    ReplyDelete
  5. It all looks lovely, have a very happy time together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how I loved a tour of your holiday home... wonderful!!

    ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉
    *M*E*R*R*Y* *C*H*R*I*S*T*M*A*S*!*
    ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉

    ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for popping in to read my ramblings!
Please leave a comment ~ I do appreciate them.

Clicky Needles.