Here's my Scavenger Hunt for May.
1. Good things. In the garden full of sunshine, with a cup of tea, ipad and some crochet to do.
2. Small packages. A small package of time, quick bit of knitting in the playground with no children around before I had lunchtime duty on the school field ~ bliss!
3. Fragrance. My 'Geoff Hamilton' rose. Yummy!
4. Station. St Pancras ~ the Eurostar trains are behind glass. Sadly I wasn't using them.
5. Nose. Struggled a bit with one! My Red Nose Day magnetic car nose from several years ago. It lives on the fridge.
6. Front Page. The Olympic Torch on it's way through Stroud.
7. Nine. Nine of the eggs given to me by a colleague. Wish I had hens.
8. Beverage. A hot cup of tea at a cold cricket game.
9. Currency. The Euros at the back of the kitchen drawer.
10. Historic. The British Camp (Iron Age Earthworks) on top of the Malvern Hills. Couldn't see much, just clouds.
11. Yellow. Gloucestershire has turned yellow with oilseed rape. This is the view from our classroom window ~ not bad!
12. Do you see what I see? Last weekend maybe your bit of the world looked like this too.
So there we are. Hope you like them, I'm off to check out the other Scavenger Hunts.