Scavenger Hunt

Friday 11 April 2014

Floor Finished

Hi there!

The hall floor is finished at last and is now a fetching concrete and sticky glue.  It'll stay like that for a bit before the tiler can come.
We're all packed up to go to France and leaving in the next hour or so.   I've blogged about the progress on La Petite Maison so far this year if you're interested, we've got lots of work to do this week.

Could I just point you in the direction of Crossing Countries for Cancer blog.  Two friends of Miss Clicky are cycling 4000 miles through Europe to the Black Sea and back to the South of France in aid of Macmillan Cancer Support.  As I type they have gone 370 miles.  The blog might not be that up to date ~ they are blogging when they can find free WiFi ~ but their journey will be interesting, they camp on the side of roads and cook in village squares.  Pop over and have a look.

I've chosen some new colours for more stripey socks for car knitting.  I'm on the sleeves on my cardi and thought I would continue with it, but I need some dpns as the circular isn't really working, so socks it is.
Well, I must get in the car now, see you soon.

Clicky Needles.

4 comments:

  1. I hope that you have a great time and that you enjoy your knitting! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great trip and get lots and lots done.
    Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  3. Progress!!! Hoping you have a happy holiday and accomplish a satisfying amount of your project list, Mrs. CN xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol...clicky needles you sound like me...have to knit while travelling, sitting
    in waiting rooms, lunchtime, all the time!! lol. Enjoy your trip and hope we see
    some lovely photos of your visit.
    Cheers, Anita.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for popping in to read my ramblings!
Please leave a comment ~ I do appreciate them.

Clicky Needles.