Scavenger Hunt

Sunday 16 May 2010

Friday 14th May

Hello all.
It's been about a month now since I've started on this blogging lark and I have to say I'm enjoying it very much. I popped a counter on my page because I was curious to know how many people were having a look and it's more than I expected, so thank you very much!! I also have to say thank you to Mr Clicky Needles as he is the one who encouraged me to do it in the first place.

I have a confession to make.
I bought these lovely mugs in Tesco this week.
No we don't need any more mugs.
But aren't they so bright and colourful, just the thing to lift you with a zing for your morning cuppa.
I went to my lovely friend's house today, she gave me those eggs.
She is lucky enough to live at Coopers Hill (where they do the Cheese Rolling) and this is her view looking over Gloucestershire towards Cheltenham. What a great place to be.
We were going to do some gardening together but after about an hour we were being eaten alive by Head Eating Bugs. It was awful. We decided to have a cup of tea and a natter.
A natter and a cup of tea.
And another.
You get the picture.
Not much gardening.
This beautiful poppy is outside her front door. Now I'm not a yellow sort of a girl more darks and strong colours but this was fab.
DS socks are coming along well - nearly finished the second, so like every knitter I am now mentally casting on for the next project. It might be a Mobius Type Wrap or those socks for me. Not yet decided........
Off to get DS's socks done.

Bye for now Clicky.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for popping in to read my ramblings!
Please leave a comment ~ I do appreciate them.

Clicky Needles.