Scavenger Hunt

Sunday 2 May 2010

Sunday 2nd May


The day today started off with a bit of a lie-in and some Sunday morning knitting in bed with a cup of tea which is a bit of a guilty pleasure for me.
DD danced her tights off at Upton Upon Severn Folk Festival along with lots of other Morris groups from all around. Although she was nervous she did splendidly.

Another misty picture I took yesterday morning looking over towards the Malvern Hills with mist sitting on top of the River Severn.

Whilst at the festival yesterday I managed to find this little beauty on one of the stalls. It's lined and is huge.
I love the flower centres.
Just in case you were wondering how my waistcoat was going here it is! I finished this afternoon, pinned it together to try it on but it was too big. Hurumph. Nothing else for it - I've frogged and will make it in the next size down. Ah well.
I'll start again tonight.
See you soon, Clicky Needles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for popping in to read my ramblings!
Please leave a comment ~ I do appreciate them.

Clicky Needles.