Scavenger Hunt

Monday 12 July 2010

Monday July 12th

Hello
I woke up to a lovely sound today.
Rain.
Not enough though ~ it made the ground a bit damp and that was it.
I'm not the biggest fan of rain but someone needs to get some sorted out ~ crops in fields are not looking good.

The bomb thing ran until Friday last week ~ the police were still guarding the site until then, it all seems to have calmed down now though.
The 'Leavers Disco' has taken place at school and we're down to the last few days for DS and me travelling to work/school together.

The end of the World Cup saw Spain winning ~ well done to them ~ and me finishing my World Cup Socks.
I just love the colours in these ~ some more of the Regia Kaffe Fassett Kemps haul.
Some nice things from the garden................
...........a Penstemon that managed to get through the winter......
...Buddleia Black Knight that Mum and Dad gave us a few years ago......
......and a clematis which has this raspberry ripple effect when the flowers start to go over.
I am feeling ridiculously pleased with finishing the socks, so now I'm back with renewed vigour on the orange gilet ~ watch this space!!!!!!
Byeeee for now.
Clicky Needles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for popping in to read my ramblings!
Please leave a comment ~ I do appreciate them.

Clicky Needles.