Scavenger Hunt

Monday 29 November 2010

My Stash Has Increased

Wow ~ another chiller.
It was -5 degrees when I left home this morning and much the same at school.
It didn't get much over this due the big wodge of fog that sat on us all day ~ still I was lovely and warm my Herdwick Jacket.

As promised pictures of the new things I obtained on Saturday.
Firstly sock yarn.
Lana Grosa Multieffekt.
There's a bit used from this small (50g) ball of Regia but the colours were so pretty...........
Rowan Big Wool Fusion in Gooseberry. I've got some blue and pink in this ~ it's super squishy.
150g of Artesano Hummingbird in Sunbird colourway.
(Alpaca sooooooooo warm.)
Rowan Cotton Jeans - enough to make a summer cardi!
And some roving....
a grey/natural mix.
And lastly this blue/green mix which has silk in it as well.
The roving will hopefully be spun on my drop spindle. When I last used my drop spindle things didn't go too well ~ but this time I have a partner in crime ~ my friend M so we might do some spinning together.
All in all I'm very pleased with my haul, all I need now is the time to make it into things ;-).

We're weather watching now to see if we do get snow although just a degree or two warmer would be good.

Keep warm.........Clicky Needles.

2 comments:

  1. Ooooooooooh, I like your new acquisitions! I like the colours in the Regia yarn and the blue roving in particular! Were they bargains?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I put a donation in the pot - it goes to charity. Altogether we raised £237

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for popping in to read my ramblings!
Please leave a comment ~ I do appreciate them.

Clicky Needles.