Scavenger Hunt

Friday 11 February 2011

Here's what I've been up to!

Hi there.
As I said I've been a busy bee of late.
I've been dyeing some more sock yarn.
So here we go, a Ta-Dah!!!!!
When I took my original skein to show Lucy at Along Came Polly she agreed to stock it so I've been making labels and getting them all ready.
We're seeing how this lot go and maybe I'll sell them through my blog as well.
I'm really quite pleased with colours.

Thanks for all the comments which I love to read. Kat is obviously right saying Safari is the reason for the screen view and not the Mac (duh). On the top left hand corner of the bookmarks bar there is a symbol which if you click, allows you to view all your top sites.
Hope that answers your question Kat!

On the question of the Mosaics I create them using a Flckr account which you can then link to Big Huge Labs. Upload the pictures to Flckr, tag them and then use Big Huge Labs to make the mosaic. I am making this sound easy but I do find the process all a bit frustrating, but anyway have a go!

We're off to London to stay with B and S, hope your weekend is good fun too!

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeee Clicky Needles.



7 comments:

  1. Yarn looks great Cath, particularly like the blues and purples...good luck with this new venture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another thumbs up for your yarn! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saw Along Came Polly's post on Facebook about your sock yarn. Hope it goes really well for you. Have a nice time in London. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet of you to post. I did finally figure that out. Ive had my Mac for years and never noticed that feature. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your yarn! Did you spin it too? I have a spinning wheel that I need to get downstairs and re-string and start spinning. Fun stuff! Lucky you get to go to London.. would take me around the world to get there.

    Hugs, Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your yarn is absolutely gorgeous. I have a skein of un-dyed lace weight but such a wimp and I'm not sure I dare dye it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job with the dyeing! They're all so lovely, but I think my fave is the one on the bottom, second from right. The colours complement each other perfectly!

    Much love,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for popping in to read my ramblings!
Please leave a comment ~ I do appreciate them.

Clicky Needles.