Scavenger Hunt

Sunday 13 December 2015

Life Marches On

Hello Folks!

Like most people at the moment I guess, I've been a busy bee.

School is it's usual mad self, we've had some staff changes which means I will spend a short amount of time in the lower class.  It's a boy heavy group for Years 1 and 2, 5 to 7 year olds.  This will be a challenge to me, I've never directly worked with this bunch before, and I find them tough.  I like the older children, mainly because they don't pick their noses quite as much, they don't tell on each other quite so much,  they can organise themselves better and generally you can have a decent conversation with them.  I think I'm a patient person but this may be tested.  This will happen when we come back in January.  Watch this space.

On the home front I've got my 12 Days of Christmas Swap sent
 

and received my parcel from Maria at Dotty's Daughter.  I hope she likes what I've sent.  I've also sent my Christmas card for Amy's swap.

I had a go at making some Soda dough but as you can see it was an epic fail ~ well, Master Clicky called it that.  I put them in a hot, just used for cooking oven and I think they dried out too quickly and cracked.  I'll try again sometime.
Mr Clicky spent last week in Shanghai on business.  It was very smoggy, but still beautiful, unfortuantely he has come back with a nasty cough.   
He did however, bring me back some Wife Cake, which I have yet to try.
Right, that's for now.

See you soon..............Clicky Needles.

6 comments:

  1. Let me know how the wife cake tastes.
    ****************************************
    *M*E*R*R*Y* * *C*H*R*I*S*T*M*A*S*!*
    ****************************************
    ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had seen photos of the smog in parts of Asia, and am sorry that your husband is worse the wear for having to breath it! I think you are probably right about the oven being too hot. I hope your swap is a great success and that your new assignment at work goes smoothly in the new year. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope that all works out with the changes at work. I hope too that you can work out the kinks with the dough. Enjoy the wife cakes! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. AN epic fail is only temporary! My sons say that all the time.
    Hugs and Happy Holidays,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you
    Nice website, the site is very interesting, a lot of helpful articles and the latest news that arouse interest. nice!!

    obat tradisional pembuluh darah di mata pecah,

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for popping in to read my ramblings!
Please leave a comment ~ I do appreciate them.

Clicky Needles.