Scavenger Hunt

Friday 1 February 2019

A Snow Day


Hello there!

Snow finally hit this corner of the world today. 
Master Clicky's work site was shut so we both have had a day indoors.  Of course, it looked pretty.

Although snow on the vellux windows makes it a bit claustrophobic.

I love pristine snow.

 I hadn't been feeding the birds lately as I will be away soon, but when I saw a lone blue tit searching the empty feeder this morning I filled it up.  A gaggle of goldfinches turned up.









As it is a snow day, that obviously means a knitting day, which is what I have been doing most of it.
And drinking hot chocolate.
Mr Clicky reports from Chicago that it is extremely cold, he has lumps of ice on his car wheel rims that are as hard as rocks and scrape when he turns the wheel.  We're fine here really, all's well.

That's me for now.  Keep warm wherever you are.

Clicky Needles.

5 comments:

  1. Your birds are stunning, You will enjoy cardinals, bluejays, juncos, woodpeckers, and amny more birds in Chicago. Stay warm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think we saw and heard American robins last summer.

      Delete
  2. I've been wondering how Mr Clicky's been doing in the big chill? It must be an amazing experience - as long as you have somewhere warm close by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure the Polar Vortex was quite something for your husband to experience, wow it was cold up there. Your snow looks beautiful, enjoy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for popping in to read my ramblings!
Please leave a comment ~ I do appreciate them.

Clicky Needles.