Scavenger Hunt

Friday 4 December 2020

Chrimbly Countdown Photo Scavenger Hunt No 1

 Today I am joining in with a Chrimbly Countdown Photo Scavenger Hunt organised by Hawthorn.

We are posting a single picture on a Friday.  Today's theme is decorations, or more specifically a favourite decoration.  Now, I know this year had been just rubbish but my decorations are still firmly packed away in the attic and won't be out for a while, so my picture is of my Christmas Bunting I made a few weeks ago.  The red fabric is definitely my favourite of them all and I'm super pleased that I got the pattern centred too.










Use the link to see to see some more decorations.


11 comments:

  1. Love your bunting especially the red Christmassy one. Hope your decorations come out soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My decorations will be out soon, I'm really not The Grinch, it was just little early for me.

      Delete
  2. Lovely bunting and well done on getting the deer centred; mine would have trotted off to one side.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all this Nordic, your red bunting looks great ❤🎅

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous decorative Christmas bunting! Most particularly the red deer! keep well Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aha, Christmas bunting so very nice & love some of those festive fabrics. Take care & stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that bunting. My sister made an xmas one for me and I leave it up all year! ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    *********************************************
    *H*A*P*P*Y* * *H*O*L*I*D*A*Y*S*!*!*!*
    *********************************************

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've got it up now, not sure I'll want to take it down either. x

      Delete
  7. I love your festive bunting ... I really like the Scandi fabrics, they are so simple, yet so festive 😃

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the scandi design, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your bunting looks very colourful and I love the red one, it's very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for popping in to read my ramblings!
Please leave a comment ~ I do appreciate them.

Clicky Needles.