Scavenger Hunt

Monday 11 October 2021

Ta Dah!!!

Hello Folks.

Ta Dah! My Dad's jumper is finished.  The pattern is Rallar-genser and is the second one I have made.  It is knit in Jamieson and Smith 2 ply jumper weight.  It was a real joy to knit, bottom up and join on the yolk. 








 




My Mum and Dad popped by and picked it up, and it was well received.

The Autumn Craftpod arrived last week.  There are four boxes a year based on the seasons.  I'm itching to get going with this one but as I hadn't finished last autumn's hoop,




 

 










I made myself get it out and finish it off.   



Today I got all the hoops out that I have completed in the past and I've displayed them in the hall.

They are from previous Craftpods and various kits that I have made over the last few years.













I've been in a pottering mood today, I got this very dusty and pot bound Zebra Cactus that lives in the bathroom down to repot. 
From one sad looking specimen to seven happier looking ones.

















Autumn is definitely with us, cool misty mornings, with sunshiny days and cooler evenings.  I'll miss summer. 

 That's me for now...........Clicky Needles.

2 comments:

  1. I am not surprised in the least that your Dad's sweater was well received. I would be thrilled with a gift like this. It really is wonderful,such a lovely pattern. It looks really intricate and a plus ifit was also a joy to knit! Beautiful display of gorgeous embroidery! I did have a look to see which one I liked best but I'll just settle for all of them they are fabulous! keep well Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sweater is something else - it is amazing. Your hoops look very good as a collection. We have a hoop wall but they are all my girls work, not mine. Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for popping in to read my ramblings!
Please leave a comment ~ I do appreciate them.

Clicky Needles.