Scavenger Hunt

Sunday 2 June 2019

Hello folks.

It's a while since my last post, I've been really busy working on our garden.  The weather was good, so I dug and cut, painted and cemented came in ate tea and collapsed.  Some nights I was even too tired to knit.  I will show you the fruits of my labours soon, but for now some foxgloves

























and alliums which have been lovely.














It was our 25th wedding anniversary in May, here we are, all those years ago.













We're looking a bit older now.















In the absence of Mr Clicky (in Chicago) I celebrated with Miss Clicky and my whizzy friend who was very much instrumental in helping at our wedding.  She is already stepping up to help at Miss Clicky's wedding in just 6 weeks time.  We went out for afternoon tea at a local pub.  It was yummy, starting off with chips!

On the note of Miss Clicky's wedding we are having a 
picnic tea in hampers so I have been busy lining the hampers with pretty fabric.  I love this sort of sewing, doesn't have to be accurate and made up as you go along.  I'm on my 12th hamper so far.

Lastly I'll leave you with a picture that Miss Clicky took from the top of Bredon Hill in the neighbouring county of Worcestershire, looking towards the Malvern Hills.  Worth the walk, I think.



Have a good week.............Clicky Needles.

2 comments:

  1. Wow.. love the hamper idea.. how many of those are you going to make up? The photo your daughter took is fabulous! You and your husband were cute then and you still are! *H*A*P*P*Y* * *A*N*N*I*V*E*R*S*A*R*Y*!*!*
    ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Teresa! I have made 12 hamper linings at that is it!

      Delete

Thanks so much for popping in to read my ramblings!
Please leave a comment ~ I do appreciate them.

Clicky Needles.