Scavenger Hunt

Friday 1 November 2019

Snow!!!


Hello Folks!

My time in Illinois is drawing to a close.  I have spent a thoroughly enjoyable 3 months with Mr Clicky most of my day times enjoying the sun next to the pool in our apartment complex.  The pool closed at the end of September but I still managed a few weeks sometimes in bikini sometimes not, sitting by the pool reading/knitting/crocheting/listening to podcasts.  The weather has got a bit chillier although we've still had some glorious sunny autumn days and a really warm halloween this Sunday.

Three days later however, on actual Halloween, this happened.  It snowed.  All day. 

I cosied up indoors with a hot chocolate and carried on with my quilt.


It's nearly finished now.

Stay warm!.........Clicky Needles.



7 comments:

  1. What a change in the weather.Are you coming home for Xmas?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, I’m back next week and Mr C comes home for Christmas too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coming home to Baby time is sweet.💕 enjoy all the cuddles and inspiration for knitting little things to keep her warm and smothered in love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm going to get all 3 months cuddles in a day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, what a change in the weather. Keep warm!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad you had such a nice long visit with your guy. I'm glad he gets to join you all for Christmas. Safe travels! ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad yo have had a wonderful time in Chicago. Looks cozy with all that snow!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for popping in to read my ramblings!
Please leave a comment ~ I do appreciate them.

Clicky Needles.