Scavenger Hunt

Tuesday 2 June 2020

Photo Scavenger Hunt

Hello Folks.

I decided to join in a Photo Scavenger Hunt this month.  I haven't done them for quite a few years, the group I was in had to find 10 things and sometimes that was a bit too much.  This one is being run by KJSutcliffe at I live, I love, I craft, I am me and is only a list of 5 things and a choice of our own.  I have fallen down at the first hurdle though, I missed the deadline date!  Anyway here are my pictures.

Circle.

Colin, my robot vacuum cleaner.  Life changer.














Triangle.

The triangles of my Patchwork Forest quilt top, which I finished in May.


Square

My quilting square, without which the above trees would have been more difficult to make.  (I thought quilting rulers were not really necessary, how wrong could I be?)



Star

The flowers of my Allium Christophii.


Splat

Pigeon Poo

My Own Choice

A Foxglove just starting to bloom.



Those are my pictures for May.  

I will watch the deadline for June!

Bye for now .................Clicky Needles.




3 comments:

  1. You did good! You're lucky you got to see Multnomah Falls when you were here, it's been closed ever since! ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you joined the June hunt - love your forest trees quilt for the triangle prompt :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for popping in to read my ramblings!
Please leave a comment ~ I do appreciate them.

Clicky Needles.