Scavenger Hunt

Monday 29 April 2019

Two Go To Wonderwool

Hello folks.

Yes, Wonderwool has come around again.  Me and Romain had a lovely time ~ as always.  It really is inspiring to go to a yarny or wooly festival even if you don't buy anything.  

I'm always a sucker for a rainbow of yarn, these were two of many.


There were some rather splendid seagulls that had popped up from Bristol.


 The stalls had all sorts of inspiration, these gorgeous blankets were by Jane Crowfoot

I loved this crochet dress on the Inside Crochet Magazine stand. 


There were many more sheep than just these two, and goats and kids as well.

We had a brilliant day despite the cold and the damp.  
Here's what I bought.  Two Jane Crowfoot patterns, a cute little tin with puffins in FairIsle jumpers on the lid, a poster which says it all and two skeins of Weavers Loft yarn.  Quite restrained I think.



That's me for now,  I am making use of the sunshine of this week and getting to grips with the garden.   Hope the sun shines were you are. 
Bye for now.............Clicky Needles.


3 comments:

  1. A very nice event you attended.. I LOL-ed at the poster you bought and read it to my husband. We had a magnificent sunset over the ocean this evening. Sunny days ahead. ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your little haul of goodies, looks like you both had fun.
    Hilary and I travel 3 hours to a wonderful yarn festival in a lovely crafty village, the main street gets yarn bombed and the local hall and school gym are full of vendors. It is such a treat as we don't have any local good yarn shops with hand dyed yarn or decent needles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought that very dame shawl pattern too! My friend wants one - she will be lucky if I get around to it by Christmas! Jo xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for popping in to read my ramblings!
Please leave a comment ~ I do appreciate them.

Clicky Needles.