Scavenger Hunt

Friday 8 January 2021

Link Up Party : Gifts

 

Hello!

I am joining in with Kate's Photo Scavenger Hunt Link Up Party.  One picture each Friday.  Shouldn't be too hard.  Right?  

I failed miserably at the Christmas one, so let's hope I can do this one.

Anyway, here's my picture.

Gifts.

I didn't get loads of presents which is just fine.  











I got a lovely sewing mug and sewing cross stitch needle book from my pal Romain; she always gets me really good crafty gifts, and a Sarah Raven voucher from my lovely Mum and Dad.  I am planning a cutting garden this year so I can use the vouchers to buy beautiful flowers.

The best gift I am getting is Mr Clicky Needles returning home to the UK from the USA in February, he's been working in America and we last saw each other in March 2020.  That's the only gift I need.

Well, that wasn't so hard, hopefully I will be joining in next Friday too.  

Bye for now, I'm off to check out the other pictures

Clicky Needles.


6 comments:

  1. Hi there ... thank you visiting my blog ... I do try and respond to each comment but never really know if people get notified or whether you have to make another visit to find out ... gave to admit that is what I do. I love cross stitch but have been struggling to do these lately ... think I might need new glasses😎. I did have a couple of embroidery kits though, which will keep me busy during our latest lockdown 😃

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your sewing mug, it looks very pretty, and what better gift could you have than your husband coming home from the USA :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gifts are lovely to have! I totally agree with you the best of the best is the fact your husband will be home with you and the family as from next month. Not long to wait for either! Stay safe Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you're saving the best gift for later. Cute mug too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The best gift is definitely the one happening in February 😊

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice gifts to keep you busy and I'm sure February can't come quick enough for you, that's a long time to be away.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for popping in to read my ramblings!
Please leave a comment ~ I do appreciate them.

Clicky Needles.