Scavenger Hunt

Friday 29 January 2021

Link Up Party: My Own Choice

 Hello there, hope you're doing well.

The last picture for the January Scavenger Hunt is My Own Choice.

This week I have made my marmalade, one of the absolute pleasures of January.  I cut the skins a little thinner this year, although I like chunky marmalade, last year's was a little too chunky.

Six lovely jars full of orangey goodness.



I wonder what everybody else has used for their own choice of pictures.  I'm off to find out here.

As always Kate, thanks so much for organising the hunts.

Bye for now..........Clicky Needles.



11 comments:

  1. I love marmalade and yours looks delicious :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can almost smell that marmalade. It looks fantastic. Love the daffodils too. Spring will be here soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So you make your own marmalade too! It is a must-do take for January. I call them my pots of gold. After all the chopping up of the rinds, my hands smell lovely and then when it is actually cooking, aah. I wish I could bottle the scent. Great daffs too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Home made marmalade that sounds and looks absolutely delicious! A thick layer on a hot piece of toast and melted butter...oh! yesss :-) Keep well Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Delicious! Home made marmalade on fresh bread -oooh nom nom!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks very nice & I'll admit to loving marmalade & keep both orange & the ginger type in the pantry for breakfast spreads. I don't make it though. Take care & stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loooove orange marmalade.. I admire that you make it yourself. I've never learned to make it at home. ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The marmalade looks delicious, and so pretty with the daffodils.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I’ve never actually had a go at making marmalade but it certainly seems to be the time of year for it. You may have inspired me to give it a go. 😃

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm not a big marmalade fan, but yours looks absolutely delicious! I might have to give it another try.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for popping in to read my ramblings!
Please leave a comment ~ I do appreciate them.

Clicky Needles.