Scavenger Hunt

Friday 22 January 2021

Link Up Party: Moon

 Today's Scavenger Hunt subject is moon.  I love taking pictures of the moon, so I have quite a few pictures to choose from.

This picture was taken in France a few years ago.  The moon was rising over a mountain top, with a tree branch in front.

The rest were all taken from my garden.

Harvest moon.













Glowy Moon.














Cloudy Moon.



This is a very small selection of my many moon pictures.

I wonder what everybody else's pictures are like.  Find out here.


9 comments:

  1. I love the second shot - somehow I can imagine Elliot on his bike with ET in the basket, just to the left of the moon :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos, thanks for sharing. I like the second one and the last but one best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos and I like the fact you know what each moon is. Take care & stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the cloud round the last picture is a sign of frost (but I could be wrong).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely pictures. I must try harder to take some decent moon pictures. My favourite is the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely moon pictures. I too must try and take some decent pictures of the moon. Love the second one. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Its been a few months since I have taken photos of the moon. Thanks for sharing your lovely ones!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are all fabulous ... thank you for sharing 😃

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for popping in to read my ramblings!
Please leave a comment ~ I do appreciate them.

Clicky Needles.